Hi people,

the last part of my series:

Neo4j Internals: Transactions (Part 3) as a complete run and a conclusion

is available here:

http://digitalstain.blogspot.com/2010/11/neo4j-internals-transactions-part-3-as.html

I try, by following a very small example, to demonstrate the
interactions that lead to a transactional operation and at the same
time show how the various parts I have described previously work
together to store a node.

I think I am done writing on Neo internals for some time, I now know
enough to start meddling with the code. I hope you found my work
useful and that you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. If there
are any questions or subjects that you feel are underexposed or wrong,
or if you would like to discuss something, this mailing list or the
#neo4j channel on freenode is where I encourage you to do it, so that
others can benefit as well.

Thank you for your time.

CG