Hi Ido,

> BULK resource are not so likable on RESTful people, but I guess it can work
> really well for my case.

I think you're both right and wrong here :-)

You're wrong when you say RESTful people don't like bulk updates. We do, but we
prefer those updates to be just the same as any other update - that is a PUT
(usually) to a resource that represents many individual entities in the DB.

People who don't understand REST will complain that there is no atomicity when
the have to PUT updates to individual resources where there is a 1:1 mapping
between resources and the domain model. In general, O(resources) >> O(domain
entities) in a RESTful system.

You're right when you say it's a good fit for your use case - because it's the
right thing to do.

Merry Christmas,

Jim