Hi,

> But this gives me an exception:

>       at
> com.tinkerpop.blueprints.pgm.impls.neo4j.Neo4jGraph.loadIndices(Neo4jGraph.java:76)
>       at
> com.tinkerpop.blueprints.pgm.impls.neo4j.Neo4jGraph.<init>(Neo4jGraph.java:69)
>
> Everything else in the spring-data domain works.
>
> Any ideas?

This is because there is a bug in Blueprints 0.4 regarding Neo4j indices and
Blueprints. Blueprints 0.5-SNAPSHOT currently has this fixed if you want to try
that.

<dependency>
  <groupId>com.tinkerpop</groupId>
  <artifactId>blueprints</artifactId>
  <version>0.5-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>

However, note that Blueprints 0.5-SNAPSHOT has a slightly different Index API
(Index, AutomaticIndex) than 0.4, so be vigilant.

https://github.com/tinkerpop/blueprints/tree/master/src/main/java/com/tinkerpop/blueprints/pgm

TinkerPop plans to release Blueprints 0.5 next week sometime (hopefully).

If you care -- the reason it throws a NullPointerException is because
Blueprints checks for Blueprints-related index metadata on the Neo4j index. If
you create your indices with Blueprints, then there is no problem. If you
create your indices with Neo4j and then go to using Blueprints, Blueprints goes
"ah?! There is no metadata on this index---let me be dumb and not check on
null." :) ... As stated previously, Blueprints 0.5-SNAPSHOT handles the null
with grace and behaves appropriately.

Hope that helps,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com