all finders map back to the underlying graph so it doesnt matter which one to
use.

one could still add a toVertex wrapper to your domain objects to have them be
usable in tinkerpop

what is the usecase you want to achieve with the combination of spring data
graph and tinkerpop

glad that spring data graph works well for you if you have any feedback or
issues just ping me

Michael

Sent from my iBrick4