For fun:

This is a visualization of the graph resulting from a simulation
(interacting energy markets).

http://test.eeni.tbm.tudelft.nl/~alfredas/d13n-graph.png

After 10 simulation ticks we have ~170'000 entities (agents, markets,
power plants, bids, substances, technologies, etc) and ~650'000
relations between these entities. Different colors represent different
types of relations. These relations are created at a rate of ~60'000
per tick, as a result of agents trading, investing and energy flows.
By the end of the simulation we get ~1m nodes and ~4m edges.

The visualization was made using neo-graphviz:
https://svn.neo4j.org/laboratory/components/neo-graphviz/

The crazy part is that we can still make sense of what's happening
there, using a few pipes and traversals :-)

Alfredas