Nice visualization!  How long did it take to render this image?

By the way, we are going to hire a student through Google Summer of
Code to use Cytoscape 3 as a visualizer for Neo4j.  If any of you are
a student and interested in this type of coding project, please apply:

http://chihuahua.ucsf.edu/cgi-bin/wikigsoc.pl    (Idea #4)

Thanks,
Kei
Cytoscape Core Developer:  http://cytoscape.org/