It looks like you're combining a request to a traversal with a request for
paths (using a graph algorithm) and that won't work. But since "allPaths" is
a very simple traverser with a return filter I think you'll get desired
results with this traversal:

  {
      "order": "breadth first",
      "max depth": 1,
      "return filter" :
      {
          "language": "javascript",
          "body": "position.length()>0 && position.endNode().getId()==492 &&
position.lastRelationship().getProperty('customerId',0)==1"
      }
  }

Hmm, when I write this I see that max depth is 1... are you just listing
relationships between two nodes with a certain property, customerId=1? I
would like to say that you can get
relationships<http://components.neo4j.org/neo4j-server/milestone/rest.html#Get_relationships_on_node>instead,
but I realize that you can't supply a filter to it.