The solution is not really working for me...

Actually I am trying find paths between the Nodes, based on following criteria,

1)      Combination of Relationships  (which is working).

2)      Maxdepth

3)      Algoritham - allpaths

4)      And also I only need paths of certain property value of relationship(In
our case the Property is customerId)
That is when we create relationship we add property(customerId) to it, based on
user group.
If I cannot filter, I will be pulling out more unwanted paths, which will not
really work that way for us..
Can all the above combination, will work together?
--
Regards,
Justine K Mathews, MCSD.NET

It looks like you're combining a request to a traversal with a request for
paths (using a graph algorithm) and that won't work. But since "allPaths" is a
very simple traverser with a return filter I think you'll get desired results
with this traversal:

  {

      "order": "breadth first",

      "max depth": 1,

      "return filter" :

      {

          "language": "javascript",

          "body": "position.length()>0 && position.endNode().getId()==492 &&
position.lastRelationship().getProperty('customerId',0)==1"

      }

  }

Hmm, when I write this I see that max depth is 1... are you just listing
relationships between two nodes with a certain property, customerId=1? I would
like to say that you can get
relationships<http://components.neo4j.org/neo4j-server/milestone/rest.html#Get_relationships_on_node>instead,

but I realize that you can't supply a filter to it.

2011/3/30 Justine Mathews
<justine.math...@megree.com<mailto:justine.math...@megree.com>>