Have you tried my solution?

1) "relationships": [ { "type": "TYPE_A", "direction": "out" },
                            { "type": "TYPE_B" } ]

2) "max depth": 5

3) A traversal is an "all paths" algorithm in itself, although with no given
end node. But this behaviour is mimicked by adding a condition in the return
filter.

4) I don't know if you're looking for a path between two given nodes, or
just all paths from a node to any node... but filtering/pruning like this
could work.

"return filter" : {
     "language": "javascript",
     "body": "position.length()>0 &&
position.lastRelationship().getProperty('customerId',0)==1 &&
position.endNode().getId()==492"
}, "prune evaluator": {
}