Thanks for the input, Michael and Josef!

I'm intrigued by the possibility of being able to have comment threads, etc.
when you consider a tagging action as an event, and thus consider it a node
in the graph.

I'm worried though about having the duplicate edges. How do you make sure
everything remains consistent? If I delete a tag, do you delete the node for
the previous tag event too? Or just the edge? If you delete the node too,
that deletes the comment thread too then?

Some great food for thought. Let me chew on this a bit more and get back to
you guys. Thanks again,

Aseem