In structr, I notice that you have defined your own tree data structure and
algorithms. Is there a nice document oriented / graph oriented *lightweight
*library we can use with Kryonet? Obviously it would be important to be able
to serialize part of the tree (subtree) and not all of it... when we are
communicating changes across the network...

Sidharth Kshatriya
www.sidk.info