Hi fellow graphistas,

In testing our upcoming 1.4 GA release, we discovered a subtle bug in our 1.4
M05 release that can result in database corruption. Under certain circumstances
with clean shutdowns of the database it's possible that freed IDs will be
recycled more than once, meaning that on restart, multiple nodes may receive
the same node ID, corrupting the graph.

It's still fine to develop against 1.4 M05 to become familiar with the new
features and APIs which will be preserved in the GA release. However we do not
recommend, as with milestones in general, moving into production on the 1.4 M05
release since data corruption of data is possible.

We're now busy making sure that the 1.4 GA release is a completely solid -
thanks to you all for being such an awesome and supportive community.

Jim