Hi Axel,

> - Is 1.4 M04 safe?

Yes. This bug was introduced in M05.

> - How can we detect whether corruption occured, and is there a way
> recover from that?

Your database will likely be missing nodes. Though I believe if you perform an
abrupt unclean shutdown of M05 and bring up the database (and recover) in M04
you should be OK.

If anyone from the kernel team knows better then please correct me here :-)

> - Is this bug contained in the current SNAPSHOT?

Yes, but it has been eliminated from the current source code, so doing a build
for yourself might be in order if you don't want to got back to M04.

This categorically will not be in the GA release!

Jim