Hi Jim,

thanks for reporting anyway. We run some structr instances on the latest
milestone, so I'd be interesed in some more details:

- Is 1.4 M04 safe?
- How can we detect whether corruption occured, and is there a way
recover from that?
- Is this bug contained in the current SNAPSHOT?

Thanks and best regards

Axel

--
http://structr.org