Something's odd now, last time I exited eclipse no projects had errors, now
after starting it I've noticed that
neo4j-cypher
neo4j-server
neo4j-shell

have errors,
in the latter there are only 2 errors:
Query cannot be resolved to a type
SyntaxException cannot be resolved to a type
these are supposed to be in the first project:
import org.neo4j.cypher.SyntaxException;
import org.neo4j.cypher.commands.Query;

I don't understand :) but something does get updated when I start eclipse,
like maven index something
The import org.neo4j.cypher.commands cannot be resolved
Where is this import and why is it gone? something got updated meanwhile ?

wicked O_o