Hello all,

I have a moderate size Neo4j graph database (>100G) with several manual and
automatic indices.  It was built on a Linux server that I'll call Machine
A.
I can copy [cp] the database directory to another folder on the same
machine, and it seems to work fine.  I can open the database in Gremlin,
type g.getIndices(), and it shows me the full list.
When I copy [scp] the database to another machine, a Mac server I'll call B,
and run the same version of Gremlin, opening the copied database, all but
the two default indices are gone:
gremlin> g.getIndices()
==>AUTOMATIC[edges:class
com.tinkerpop.blueprints.pgm.impls.neo4j.Neo4jEdge][autoIndexKeys:null]
==>AUTOMATIC[vertices:class
com.tinkerpop.blueprints.pgm.impls.neo4j.Neo4jVertex][autoIndexKeys:null]

I have tried this a few times and made sure that there is nothing accessing
the database at either the source or destination of the copy.

Are the indices referenced by an absolute pathname, or host name, or
something like that?  I'd love to figure out why this is happening and how I
can get the indices on the second copy, without having to re-construct the
database on that machine.
Any insight you have into this question would be appreciated.

Thanks,
WBT