Hello

I'm having trouble getting STS to acknowledge that the method persist() on
an nodeentity is valid.
I'm using STS 2.8 which to my knowledge has the newest AJDT plugin.

I don't know much about Neo4j yet, and I'm also a beginner with Spring, so
maybe I forgot something.

My project is controlled by maven, and is setup like so:

Dependency:
<dependency>
        <groupId>org.springframework.data</groupId>
        <artifactId>spring-data-neo4j</artifactId>
        <version>2.0.0.M1</version>
</dependency>

Plugin:
<plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>aspectj-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.4</version>
        <configuration>
                <outxml>true</outxml>
                <aspectLibraries>
                        <aspectLibrary>
                                <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                                <artifactId>spring-aspects</artifactId>
                        </aspectLibrary>
                        <aspectLibrary>
                                <groupId>org.springframework.data</groupId>
                                <artifactId>spring-data-neo4j</artifactId>
                        </aspectLibrary>
                </aspectLibraries>
                <source>1.6</source>
                <target>1.6</target>