Hey

You are helping me out, no need to be sorry about anything. :)

I imported the project via Import>Maven project

1) This should be on. There is a little AJ in the project icon (slightly
concealed behind the M icon though).
2) Both spring-aspects and spring-data-neo4j-aspects are listed.
3) I often clean, and it unfortunately didn't help. :\

I tried the SNAPSHOT, and it didnt work either.

Does the aspects need xml configuration or something, cause I have none of
that.
My entities look like this:
@NodeEntity
public class Visitor implements IVisitor {

This should be enough to make SDN magic work?

Thanks for helping Michael!