Hi,

How did you import the project? (STS 2.8 has imho some issues with the m2e
plugin)

You might try to use the 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT of SDN, we are aiming to release the
RC1 later today.

1) make sure that the project has the Aspectj nature switched on, it should
show in the context-menu of the project and also a little AJ on the project icon
2) please have a look in your Project-Property AspectJ -> Aspect-Path if both
(spring-aspects and spring-data-neo4j-aspects) are listed there.
3) issue a clean of the project

Please report back if those things didn't help

Sorry for the inconvenience

Michael