Hey Guys,
This is a dataset that kinda fits the bill, sorta -- probably the closest
thing out there.  I got this extracted from BestBuy.  Now, while it is more
focused on 'search' opposed to recommendations...could probably double for
a recs problem.

basically, each userid is mapped to a query that resulted in a click on a
particular sku (product_id).  They are the real skus as well, so they can
map back to real products in their products api (this data is also provided
in bulk on kaggle):

https://bbyopen.com/api-profiles/products-api
http://www.kaggle.com/c/acm-sf-chapter-hackathon-big/data