Dear,

I'm experiencing difficulties with
hppc<http://labs.carrotsearch.com/hppc.html>library that I'm using. My
algorithms work perfectly fine for small inputs,
but when I go for amazon machine and want to compute larger inputs, my code
hangs on forever as a result of some hidden bugs in that library (probably
it was not tested for big data).

I'm aware of Colt CERN library for Java primitive computing. It's like
Troove, hppc, fastutil or whatever. But Colt is dead. So what I know is
mahout uses old code of Colt and what I want now is to find any document or
articles on how to use similar structures for OpenIntSet,
OpenIntIntHashMap, OpenIntObjectHashMap and so on in order to convert my
present code to mahout colt library.

If there is no such document, *could you please point me at where this
library is? (I need jar file with those collections).* Hope the API will be
quite similar to the one I use so that converting phase will be relatively
easy.

Thank you and best wishes.
--
Yours,