________________________________
 From: Sophie Sperner <sophie.sper...@gmail.com>
To: user@mahout.apache.org
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 6:01 AM
Subject: Re: mahout colt collections

Dear all,

> Can you say a bit more about what you want to do?

I have an algorithm that finds infrequent patterns in a matrix. I use hppc
libraries to store various data needed to traverse the search space or
store found patterns. I want to convert it to the same one but with mahout
collections used instead of hppc. Very simple.

To Dawid: I commented all such things: new HashMap(n, 1) so the map is not
instantiated with highest load but it can indeed have lots of elements
inside. To be honest I do not know where the bug is at the moment, but I
think somewhere in a structure of your library (maybe it's not a bug and
weird behaviour). At the moment interesting to convert to mahout to see if
the bug remains. If yes, then I have to debug it.

To Stevo: Thank you, I found docs by other link, no problem. Can I please
ask one more simple question: what is the difference between
mahout-math-0.7.jar and mahout-math-0.7-sources.jar . I mean which jar lib
I should add to my project?

mahout-math-x.jar is the compiled one.

mahout-math-x-sources.jar  has the source code.

For execution u only need mahout-math-x.jar.

Wish you all the best :)

--
Yours,
Sophie