Hello Sophie,

Mahout 0.7 Math module is available on Maven Central repository:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/mahout/mahout-math/0.7/

Besides jar with binaries there is also a javadoc and sources jar.

I've just counted, since 0.7 release there have been 60 commits which
included math module so you might consider using latest code.
Binaries of latest 0.8 snapshots are available on Apache snapshots
repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/mahout/mahout-math/0.8-SNAPSHOT/
Latest sources mirror is available on github:
https://github.com/apache/mahout
Javadoc for latest sources is at:
https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Mahout-Quality/javadoc and look there
for org.apache.mahout.math and nested packages.

Kind regards,
Stevo Slavic.