Hi Ted

I can't tell who you're responding to (thinking me as I worded things
ambiguously).  I was restating my original thoughts on how it was to be set
up that you had earlier confirmed (I think) but what i wrote could be read
in two ways.

I think pat's last post with corrected example jives with my understanding
where the only 1s in that row are the ones corresponding to items/actions
that survived the (root?)llr cut.  One extra field for each possible
crossaction in addition to the "similar" one.
On Jul 31, 2013 3:05 PM, "Ted Dunning"
<ted.dunn...@gmail.com<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
'ted.dunn...@gmail.com');>>

--