Hi,

We are using Solr 8 with basic authentication, and when checking the output
connection I'm getting an Exception "Solr authorization failure, code 401:
aborting job"

The solr type is Solrcloud, as we have 3 server (installed in AWS
Kubernette containers), I have set the user ID and password in the Sever
tab and can connect to Zookeeper and solr, as, if I unchecked the option
"Bock anonymous request", the connector is working.

How can I make the connection working? I can't unchecked the "Block
anonymous request"
Am I missing any other configuration?
Is there any other place where I have to set the user and password?

Thanks
    Marisol