Hello,

My name is Steven Borrelli, and I'm located in St. Louis,  Missouri. I got
interested in Mesos when I was managing HPC infrastructure for a large bank,
and I started using Mesos about a year ago when I was a member of the R&D team
for a cloud provider.

I got so excited about the potential of new technologies like Mesos and Docker
that I started a company several months ago that helps companies deploy these
new tools (http://aster.is).

I'm excited to be attending this conference and meeting folks in person. Please
don't hesitate to say hi if you see me.

Steven Borrelli

irc #mesos: stevedb
Twitter: @stevendborrelli