Hello folks,

My name is Shingo Omura, located in San Mateo, California (originally
came from Japan).  I'm a researcher of OGIS International, Inc. The
company is a IT research base around silicon valley area of OGIS-RI,
Japan. My research interest areas are distributed system, fault
tolerance, big data parallel processing.

I got interested in mesos for this several years because cluster
schedulers can be a core technology in "Datacenter Computing" era.
I think another core would be resource isolation, yes, container. So,
container and cluster scheduler would be a good coupling.

I opened mesos related oss projects below so that many people can try
mesos easily.

- vagrant-mesos: https://github.com/everpeace/vagrant-mesos
  - spin up mesos cluster with vagrant.
- cookbook-mesos:   https://github.com/everpeace/cookbook-mesos
  - chef cookbook for mesos which supports both building from source
and installing mesosphere package.

Looking forward to seeing you all !!
Please feel free to say hi to me :-)

Twitter: @everpeace