Hi everyone,

My name is Isabel Jimenez, I am an OPW software engineer intern for Apache
Mesos this summer. I look forward to meeting all of Mesos contributors and
talk about all the different Mesos use cases.
I'll be in Chicago from Monday 18th and be attending and talking at
Docker's meetup Tuesday 19th.

Twitter: @ijimene
Github: https://github.com/jimenez
Blog: http://blog.isabeljimenez.com/