> ​Depending on the specific needs, different models are possible. Would be
great to chat.

I'd love to join in this conversation, in our recent deployment we've been
bridging Amazon EC2 with our private cloud to make use of the elasticity
AWS provides, and have been thinking of ways to better improve that model.
The first is what we're doing right now, and the attributes-model is
intriguing.

(Sorry, we should take these discussions off this thread!)