Hey John,

It appears that we're finding gcc 4.6.3 on your machine. Is it possible
that your autotools are hard coded to look for a gcc that is not the gcc
that you've installed and is on your path?

At least for me I use devtoolset-2 and Software Collections (scl) and I can
get my machine into funky set ups where I've got a gcc 4.8 installed but
using autotools it picks the wrong compiler.

Ben.