So, I don't mean to sound like a newbie here, but in running my current
setup which has 4.6.3, (and I tried to run 4.8) how can I get Mesos 0.23 to
compile. Is this something I need to change in certain files? In certain
steps? Is this something that should be a bug in Mesos to handle the
versions? Is this a configuration issue? I'd love to learn more about how
this works, but would love some pointers here, and since my setup is fairly
vanilla, others may also benefit from getting this to work.

John