Dear all,

I'm testing the URIs fetching mechanism for both Marathon applications and
Chronos jobs and I have found that if the slave is running inside a docker
container (using docker_mesos_image startup flag) and you submit the deployment
of a dockerized application or job the fetcher step is not performed. On the
other hand, if I request the deployment of a non-dockerized application, the
URIs are correctly fetched. Moreover, if I don’t provide the docker_mesos_image
flag, the fetcher works fine again for both dockerized and non-dockerized
applications.

Therefore, it seems that the information about the URIs gets lost when the
dockerized mesos slave spawns the executor docker container that in turn
launches the application docker container…Has anyone seen this problem before?
I would like to know if there is a workaround or a fixing.

Thanks a lot in advance for you help
Best Regards,
Marica

Marica ANTONACCI
INFN - National Institute of Nuclear Physics
Via Orabona 4
70126 Bari - ITALY
Phone +39 080 5443244
Skype: marica.antonacci