The problem happens to me if I don't specify the --docker_mesos_image flag.
However, specifying the flag only makes things worse: the task is failed
again and agin, but there does exist a container for this task.

master and zookeeper is running on host, and slave is running inside a
docker image:

```
sudo docker run -it --rm \
        -e MESOS_HOSTNAME=localhost \
        -e MESOS_IP=127.0.0.1 \
        -e MESOS_MASTER=zk://127.0.0.1:2181/mesos \
        -v /sys/fs/cgroup:/sys/fs/cgroup \
        -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock \
        --name mesos-slave \
        --net host \
        --privileged \
        mesoscloud/mesos-slave:0.24.1-ubuntu-14.04

```

However my setup may affect the outcome: master is 0.25.0 and slave is
0.24.1 (can't find a public docker image for mesos 2.5.1)

Output of http http://127.0.0.1:8080/v2/apps (unrelevant part ommited)

```
{
  "apps": [