As @haosdent mentioned with Kevin we tried to run it on ARM. AFAIR there
was a problem only with master, agents runs smoothly (or pretend to). To
run it on RPi you need to compile it for ARM. Easy but long solution is to
compile it on rpi. Quick but a little bit harder  cross compile it on
"normal" machine and upload to device.

http://likemagicappears.com/projects/raspberry-pi-cluster/mesos-on-raspbian/