Tomek's Mesos on ARM seems out of date, and it is a bit painful to set up
a Raspberry Pi development environment in x86 machine.

So I create a docker image `haosdent/raspberry` to simple this and document
how to patch, compile and running mesos on the Raspberry Pi in this [post](
http://blog.haosdent.me/2016/04/24/mesos-on-arm/). Hope it is helpful for
you if you are seeking to run Mesos on ARM.

In additional, thanks to @zhiwei and @vinodkone's work recently. Bundle
zookeeper package have already upgraded to 3.4.8 which could pass compile
on ARM. The only change to make mesos pass compile on ARM is to patch
 `pivot_root` in fs.cpp. @Tomek would you like to modify it according to my
suggestions on your github and post it in review board
https://reviews.apache.org/groups/mesos/ to further review? I think it is
necessary if we want to make Mesos run on ARM perfectly.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang