Hi Jacopo

Our customers generally make payments for a specific invoice or group
of invoices so this wouldn't work for us.  In our current system (non
web UI) we log a payment and then use a screen with a list of open
invoices to allocate the payment with the payment balance reducing as
each invoice is selected.

Regards
Scott