Hi Scott,

Scott Gray wrote:
Hi Jacopo

Our customers generally make payments for a specific invoice or group
of invoices so this wouldn't work for us.  In our current system (non
web UI) we log a payment and then use a screen with a list of open
invoices to allocate the payment with the payment balance reducing as
each invoice is selected.

I think that you have perfectly described what is currently implemented in OFbiz :-) Maybe I'm not been very clear on this: I was not suggesting to modify the existing payment/payment application screens; instead I was suggesting to add a new option, for billing accounts, to apply billing account payments to billing account invoices by date; of course you can continue, also in the billing account, to apply payments to specific invoices.

Cheers,

Jacopo

Regards
Scott