Jacopo

Tried the create a store credit thing and got this error:

The Following Errors Occurred:

Unknown parameter found: [createTrackingCodeOrderReturns.hasPermission]

Unknown parameter found: [createTrackingCodeOrderReturns.responseMessage]

when I clicked "Accept Return"

What I did was:

1.  Click "Order" tab, then check "Completed" and click submit.

2.  Picked an existing completed order on DemoCustCust for one WG-1111

3.  Clicked "Create Return" button 2/3rds down  toward the right side.

4.  Selected "Store Credit" from the drop down list for the item and two tax
entries (0.00 each for the tax entries) then clicked "return selected
items".

5.  Checked the "Select All" box and clicked "Return Items"

6.  Clicked the "Accept Return" button.

Here is the relevant part of the stack trace:

2007-10-25 08:46:43,361 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor2) [
ModelService.java:484:ERROR] [ModelService.validate] :
{createTrackingCodeOrderReturns} : (IN) Required test error:
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: Unknown parameter found:
[createTrackingCodeOrderReturns.hasPermission]Unknown parameter found:
[createTrackingCodeOrderReturns.responseMessage]
2007-10-25 08:46:43,371 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor2) [
ServiceDispatcher.java:355:ERROR]
---- exception
report ----------------------------------------------------------
Incoming context (in runSync : createTrackingCodeOrderReturns) does not
match expected requirements
Exception: org.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException
Message: Unknown parameter found:
---- stack
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: Unknown parameter found:
[createTrackingCodeOrderReturns.hasPermission]Unknown parameter found:
[createTrackingCodeOrderReturns.responseMessage]
org.ofbiz.service.ModelService.validate(ModelService.java:552)