Thank you scott.  I'll dig out my old trusty (and dusty) javascript book and
figure it out.

Skip

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Gray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 7:55 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: Getting parameters from outside of a form

You could use javascript to pull the value of the drop down and put it into
a hidden input inside the form.

Regards
Scott

l>printCustomerStatement</@ofbizUrl>';document.forms['createCollectionContac

href="<@ofbizUrl>printCustomerStatement?partyId=${partyId?if_exists}</@ofbiz
> Url>">${uiLabelMap.CoPrintStatement}</a> -->
>
>    <a
> href="<@ofbizUrl>customerVendorStatement.pdf
> ?partyId=${partyId?if_exists}&fr

omDate=${fromDate?if_exists}&thruDate=${thruDate?if_exists}&glFiscalTypeId=A