Thanks BJ, I had some dinner and remembered while I was eating.  Forgot to
add the the guy to the entitygroup.xml file.

Skip

-----Original Message-----
From: BJ Freeman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 6:47 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error

   /** Gets the helper name that corresponds to this delegator and the
specified entityName
     [EMAIL PROTECTED] entityName The name of the entity to get the helper name
for
     [EMAIL PROTECTED] String with the helper name that corresponds to this
delegator and the specified entityName
     */
    public String getEntityHelperName(String entityName) {
        String groupName =
getModelGroupReader().getEntityGroupName(entityName);

        return this.getGroupHelperName(groupName);
    }

   /** Gets the an instance of helper that corresponds to this delegator
and the specified entityName
     [EMAIL PROTECTED] entityName The name of the entity to get the helper for
     [EMAIL PROTECTED] GenericHelper that corresponds to this delegator and the
specified entityName
     */
    public GenericHelper getEntityHelper(String entityName) throws
GenericEntityException {
        String helperName = getEntityHelperName(entityName);

        if (helperName != null && helperName.length() > 0)
            return GenericHelperFactory.getHelper(helperName);
        else
            throw new GenericEntityException("Helper name not found for
entity " + entityName);
    }

[EMAIL PROTECTED] sent the following on 12/6/2007 6:10 PM: