Yes,

it is an independent effort done by Skip.

Skip, your work is interesting (I just had a look at the screenshot), for example it looks like you have implemented also some good reports that could be a good fit for the OFBiz accounting component.

Would you mind to prepare (after others have reviewed your work) some smaller patches to include them to the OFBiz's accounting component (trunk)? If you are not available (I understand this is a lot of extra work on your side), could you please at least resubmit your patch to Jira, granting the ASF license? In this way, if others are interested working on your patch and modify it to fit into the OFBiz accounting component, we will be able to commit the work. Of course, just do it if you have not included modified files from the Opentaps project... this would not be allowed due to the nature of the Opentaps' license (HPL).

Jacopo

Scott Gray wrote:
Just to avoid confusion for anyone, Skip's work is unrelated to the current
Accounting module development work taking place in the OFBiz trunk by
Jacopo, Anil and others.

Regards
Scott

Or rather, 99% so.

You can download it here:

Make sure you take the latest ar.zip as there are two.

You can get a description of it, how to install it, and few screen shots
here:

http://www.ofbizdev.org/ofbiz/skipswork.html

If you find any bugs, please email me directly.

Skip