that is more than can be accomplished in a mailing list.
first would be a document that details your whole opertaion.
then, against that document, deciding how to implement that into ofbiz.
it is best to get someone that understand ofbiz to go over the document
with you to accomplish this in a short time.

jason_lunn sent the following on 12/6/2007 11:08 AM: