I may have given some answers to myself, since i found the document that describes how to configure datasources per group (http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/entityconfig.html#Entity_Model )
I guess that relationship can only be defined among groups?
/Roberto

On 24 jan 2008, at 14.22, Roberto Cosenza wrote:

Thank you for your answer.
I do understand the principles of the EntityEngine (and of the Service Layer relying on it) Altough since my jdbc data source is not getting data from the same database on which the EntityEngine is running, I get the impression that to make it work I have to by pass the EntityEngine itself and make my service access a "LegacyEngine" when required. Am I crazy? Or is it possible to map part of the legacy engine to go to one data source and an other part to an other? How will then relationship be managed? Seems impossible to me...
Please help me out!

/Roberto

Please help me out!