I am developing application using OFBIZ frame on FC-4 (LINUX Operating
system)
Some part of  My application is running Fine  on windows operating system
but when i am inserting data in database  i am getting error :
Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Service
invocation error
(org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services.createCourierOrder(org.ofbiz.service.DispatchContext,
 java.util.Map))
but the whole application works fine for FC-4 Opereating system(linux-os)

please reply soon
ANIL BHAT