Hi.
I'm new to ofbiz and i'm studying its internals in order to integrate it with a legacy product.

I have a few questions:

* Where is the documentation of the file format used for the screens?
* Accessing an entity through a jdbc-source instead of the ofbiz entity engine I can replace the implementation of a service so that the finders use the jdbc driver but how do I, for instance, tell the "Edit agreement" screen to use the jdbc? "I guess" that the edit screen uses the tag "entity-one" to load the entity to be edited in the form, avoiding the need of a call to "loadAgreement" service. How do i replace the implementation of that tag/call?

Thank you for your time.
/Roberto