Roberto Cosenza wrote:
Hi.
Is anybody using a IDE to compile ofbiz? I mean not compiling through ant but though the built in compiler. I tried using the .classpath/.project files provided in svn but with no good results.

/Roberto
I use the plugin for intellij to use the ant build.
Since I'm not working on ofbiz core - I made my module under hot-deploy a separate intellij module, and set it to depend on the top level ofbiz build. You could probably get the whole build to build with intellij, but you would need to go into the various lib directories and add those jaras as module dependencies in the intellij module settings dialog. It would take a long while to do it for evrey dep.

regards,
-Ryan