Thank you. The eclipse files do work. I had tried them already and it did not compile. I'm sure i had messed up with them during the import.
Now I feel more comfortable
/roberto

On Mar 11, 2008, at 4:26 PM, Raj Saini wrote:

I am not sure about IntelliJ but Eclipse .project and .classpath files are in SVN. I generally checkout the OFbiz from SVN as Java project and it works without any problem.

Advantage of Eclipse could be code completion, nice editor, and compile time errors in the editor itself as Eclipse uses incremental compiler. However, you would still need the ant scripts to build and run the Ofbiz containers.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Raj