To configure it go on the main page of the product and mention that the
product Hot Rolled Steel
And then create also immaterial product or services width, gauge, thickness
with their prices.
You have a button Configuration when you log you on Product catalog module
of ERP.
Create a configuration wich will contain all your services as option.