Hi,    The best way to trace the process is to watch the consol log properly
and you may go through the control flow, and put debug statements in
different methods to debug the code.  Now moving to your problem, I tried to
trace the flow for Purchase Order and was able to trace where exactly the
call is made for creating Invoice while receiving the purchase order.
    On following the consol log carefully I found that after processing
receiveInventory and createShipmentReceipt, on updateShipment service
createInvoiceFromShipment is triggered as an ECA.  And after that
capturePaymentFromInvoice service is triggered as an ECA on
createInvoiceForOrder. The service createInvoiceForOrder is called inline
from createInvoicesFromShipments service which again is called inline from
creatInvoicesFromShipment service.
     I'll like to suggest you to debug the process to understand it better,
because this is a very complicated process and I think just reading out the
code may not be of much help.

--
Thanks & Regards
Mridul Pathak