I'm trying to demo ofbiz to see if it fits my needs.  I am NOT a java
programmer, so this is probably going to be a ridiculously stupid question.

I was following the quick and easy setup instructions
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide here  (I
installed ofbiz-rel4.0-current.zip) and got to step 3.  I mucked through my
environment variables, but can't seem to get past this error: "Unable to
access jarfile ofbiz.jar."

I also noticed that the archive I grabbed didn't have a file
(/framework/entity/config/entityengine.xml) referenced in the DB setup in
the Technical Production Setup doc.  Did I miss a download somewhere?

I've searched the ofbiz.apache site, this forum, and googled the message to
no avail.  I'm stumped.

Thanks for the help.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18148299/jarfile_error.jpg